Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life is Like...

Lately I've been struggling to work on my art. Having balance to live life, care about others, write, self-maintain, and create, how does one do all that? My life is not in order but I do have small micro goals I try to obtain each day. Sometimes it includes art, sometimes it doesn't. I'm just keeping it real. This thing called life (yes Prince fans I said it) is a mystery and complex and simple and obtainable all at once. How can it be all of those things? Your input is welcomed. Until then here's a thought -

Life is like a Peach Swirl 
  • It looks confusing but it's really only 1 piece of cloth.
  • It's together but it's got a loose string.
  • It can appear complex but it's just a painting twisted up.
  • It may appear to have frayed edges but it's Not coming a loose.



Peach Swirl
Cloth Sculpture by JaMax


No comments:

Post a Comment