Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Day!

Some of us need deadlines and points in time to re-evaluate. Many people take this time of the year to assess their situations. I would like to challenge you to do this more often than once a year. Everyday that we awaken gives us a new fresh start. If only we could do a clean wipe of the slate more than just once a year. Believe me I'm talking to myself as well. Start fresh starting today. Even if you did something great yesterday, let that be in the past and start anew with each new day. Take the time to look back if only to see how far you've gone and to decide how much further you have to go to get to the next goal. I know this doesn't sound very artsy but, art is creation and now you have the task of creating a new tomorrow!  Enjoy and Happy New Day!!!!

Sunset in Rear-view by JaMax (With every sunset there's promise of a sunrise)

No comments:

Post a Comment